Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Confession


So which one is me? (foundation year - white belt)


Aku belajar taekwondo masa sekolah menengah dari form 1- form 3
Actually nak belajar karate tapi takde pulak kelab tu kat sekolah

Achievement :
I'm a brown belt holder...
hanya satu lagi nak jump to red/bodan belt and then black belt.
I have 2 gold medals (sparring and pattern ) and 1 bronze (sparring)

I also once punched my coach in the face during practice
(I'm not sure whether he is sir Raja or Sir siva - the one on the left beside the chinese lady)
Actually aku tak sengaja, terlampau excited sangat...
Pastu pandai pulak takut
Nasib baik tak kena buang team...ahahahha

Now if I am force to fight in certain situation,
I don't think I can recall what i've learned.
Pretty useless jugak kan.
ngeee.

Why I quit?
I guess I get tired of the practice
and the hurtful comments I get from my ustazah during class.



I wish I can learn Jujutsu someday :)



MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Children of Bodom - Was it Worth It

5 comments:

Zana Fauzi said...

What were the hurtful comments?

I remember in Standard 6, I was the only one not wearing tudung. My mom thought I wasn't ready for it, and also, biasalah budak-budak, kalau pakai baju kurung putih & tudung sure kotor, jadi pakai pinafore sampai darjah enam. One ustazah said to me in front of the whole class, nanti semua orang dalam kelas pergi syurga, I saja tak dapat pergi sebab taknak pakai tudung.

Sampai sekarang I don't get it - why do these people think that they are the person eligible to determine such things?

Anyway, I dulu belajar silat gak - tapi selalu sakit badan lepas balik prektis, jadi tak ikut dah. Hehe.

deaf-angel said...

Hi, I stumbled on your blog,

I got to say, I like your blog title so much.., really shows you got great music taste and anyway, great blog too.

pet09 said...

What were the hurtful comments?

I remember in Standard 6, I was the only one not wearing tudung. My mom thought I wasn't ready for it, and also, biasalah budak-budak, kalau pakai baju kurung putih & tudung sure kotor, jadi pakai pinafore sampai darjah enam. One ustazah said to me in front of the whole class, nanti semua orang dalam kelas pergi syurga, I saja tak dapat pergi sebab taknak pakai tudung.

Sampai sekarang I don't get it - why do these people think that they are the person eligible to determine such things?

Anyway, I dulu belajar silat gak - tapi selalu sakit badan lepas balik prektis, jadi tak ikut dah. Hehe.



zana:
Stupid blogger wiped out your published comment. so I copy balik from my email..eheheh...btw can't believe how mean and judgemental your ustazah...

I got a few sebab dulu kan cuma pakai tudung time kelas je kat luar free hair. yang ingat sangat:

1) my marks drop sebab dulu kiraan dia 90% exam + 10% attitude. Lepas dia tau i masuk taekwondo tak pakai tudung dari usual 99% drop jadi 90% je...0% attitude..hehehe

2) ada extra class clash dengan taekwondo session so masuk lambat sikit so kene sound depan2 kelas tu 'baru abis bertaekwondo ye lela...taekwondo ke mana tudung ke mana"...

malunya la hai...

pet09 said...

deaf-angel:

Hi there. Thanks for dropping by.
The blog title memang inspired from my favourite songs :)

I check out your blog and goodness you're really a huge fan of Iron Maiden. Very impressive collection you have there :)

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am certainly delighted to discover this. Good job!