Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Joy Of Life

I seriously sucks dealing with kids
I can only play with them for 30 minutes the max
and reduce every minute each time they scream
or cry or bite or annoy the hell out of me
But I really like kids that can behave well and polite
which is very rare to find



Nur Ilyana Jan, 8 months old



Muhammad Hayman Haziq, 7 months old



Muhammad Isyraq Hadif, 4 years old



Nurul Jasmine, 9 years old


But my life is surrounded by happy, cheeky, cute
and annoying nieces and nephews.

Despite of being strict and angry sometimes...
(with my annoying shrill nagging voice)
I truly love them with all my heart.





and I think that's the reason why they love me too.
ngeeee.


MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson - Tale as Old as Time
(Beauty and The Beast Soundtrack)

No comments: