Thursday, October 23, 2008

Time


Reflection

Number Dialled...


Time : 7.30pm
"Where are you now?", I asked.
"Just arrived at LRT, you have to wait i guess",
he said breathelessly
"OK, take the Cempaka exit tau".
Hung up the phone & drove
to Taman Cempaka from Kosas...

Time : 7.40pm
Parked my car at Taman Cempaka LRT Carpark...
Faced the LRT station...
While waiting, I've made a calculation...

He's at LRT Salak Salatan - 7.30 pm...
Wait for the LRT - 7.40 pm
from Salak Selatan to Chan Sow Lin - 7.50pm
from ChanSowLin to Cempaka - 8.00pm


So he'll be here around 8.00 kut...
Probably the 3rd LRT...

Bided time...
Changed the radio channel several times...
Played with my hp...
looked at old pictures...

Time: 8.00 pm
The 3rd LRT...
He walked out...
tied his shoelace
He saw me in the car...
He smiled & waved.
I smiled back at him and i thought...
DAMN, I'M GOOD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay go you!