aku terbaca kawan aku share kat FB yang aku rasa macam ehhhh betul sangat ni. so just for fun mommies and you will find this article make sense 24 CLEAR SIGNS YOU'RE A MOM
Co-authored by Mark Simmons, co-founder WeMothers llc
We asked the moms of www.wemothers.com what it means to be a mom. Here is what they told us. You know you are a mom when:
1. Instead of running from projectile vomit, you run towards it. (running with wet cloth dan febreeze okayyy)
2. You do more in seven minutes than most people do all day. (talking about sterile bottle while masak while buat susu while basuh pinggan)
3. Happy hour has become the 60 minutes between your kids going to bed and you going to bed. (bila hamza tidur aku pun yeay layan internet tp kena pulak pegi lipat kain)
4. A night of drinking requires more recovery time than minor surgery.
5. A glass of wine counts as a serving of fruit. (for me, lebihan buah yang potong untuk hamza counts as serving of fruit)
6. You have mini-therapy sessions all day long with anyone who will listen.(helloo whatsapp girlfriends yeay theraphy all day available 24-7 hehe)
7. Going to the grocery store by yourself is a vacation.(sometimes aku rasa driving time jam pun boleh jadi "me time")
8. You can experience heaven and hell at the same time.(tidur peluk hamza tiba2 dia pusing and hantuk kepala kat muka aku and aku menjerit sakit gilaaa..or for u breastfeeding mothers sambil seronok bf sambil ketakutan kena gigit haha)
9. You think of physical pain on three levels: pain, excruciating pain and stepping on a Lego.(that stupid blocks...and mini cars and botol vicks cemana kau ada kat bawah ni?)
10. You have the ability to hear a sneeze through closed doors in the middle of the night, two bedrooms away, while your SO snores next to you(especially bila dia selsema hidung block..we, mothers have sixth sense)
11. You'd rather have a 103 degree fever than watch one of your kids suffer with it.(freaking true!)
12. You'd rather go to sleep than have sex.
13. A 15-minute shower with the door locked feels like a day at the spa. (my usual shower 8 min je...lebih 8 minit means aku tengah basuh bilik air)
14. Peeing with an audience is part of the daily routine.(done that)
15. You use baby wipes to clean up random spills and the dash of your car. (one in handbag, one in the car with hand sanitizer)
16. You lock yourself in the bathroom and pretend to have diarrhea just to get a break.
17. You love Moms' Night Out and Date Night with the Hubs.
18. You have a secret chocolate stash because frankly, you're sick of sharing.
19. You've been washing the same load of laundry for three days because you forgot to dry it. (sejak jadi mak ni memang pelupa je keja. happened to me all the time)
20. You realize you've been watching Nick Jr. alone, even though your kids have been in bed for over 30 minutes. (in my case - babytv. I even subconsciously humming babytv song out loud sampai surfacing tegur - yang ko nyanyi lagu hamza ni napa?)
21. You can cook dinner, breastfeed, talk on the phone and yell at the kids, all without breaking stride or missing any of the TV show you are watching. (record je pakai decoder)
selingan lunch bila mood rajin
22. You get more excited about the Mini Boden Catalogue than J Crew's.(I get excited at H&M kids section, kedai buah MBG , toys r us and any outlet with kids section)
23. You decide to stick with your car for the next decade because a) you can't afford to switch and b) you haven't found a car wash that knows how to get all the milk stains and glitter removed.
24. By the end of the day, brushing your teeth feels like a huge accomplishment.
For me, one more sign you're a mom is you will try to talk about your child in any conversation and even though it's totally unrelated you will find a way to make it somehow connected to mention their name at least once.
The very obvious sign I AM A MOM when I dedicate all my love song for my husband to my Hamza. contohnya lagu "I dont want to miss a thing by aerosmith" "sempurna by adra and the backbone" and "can't take my eyes off of you by frankie valli"
sorry honey, semua tu dah jadi lagu untuk Hamza. tapi lagu "wonderful tonight" still yours. haha.
MY INTERMONOLOGUE:Aerosmith - I don't Want To Miss A Thing