Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Voodoo Child


Muhammad Hayyman Haziq



This is my nephew, Muhammad Hayyman Haziq
He is 3 months old now
It's been a while since i met him
since he had chicken pox




Poor my angel...
scars all over his face
but he is as cutee as a button!
can't believe he's 5kg now...
just feel like yesterday he was born








what so sweet about this young man is
he has that "who the hell are you?" kinda face
gangster betul hayyman ni yeh
suke kerut2 kening pastu wat muke kesian






he also loves making weird faces
very playful and has that big o laugh!
how can I not liking this boy!





pipi tembam mcm maklang die
(comel sama tak?...ngeeee keji kan)
look at his eyelash...
macam pakai extension...






Isyraq mane bleh tengok adik dia jadi supertar
die mesti nak menyelit punye
walaupon baru bangun tido...
gigih berposing





worry not my dear Isyraq
You are the first and the most in my heart
I love both of you so much
Oh and Happy birthday to my Isyraq...
I'm gonna buy special gift to you sweet boy

I'm gonna end this entry with a killer look
from my dear Hayyman
he meant
"eye for an eye" buddy!







MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
James Morrison- You make it real

2 comments:

zulkarnainazhar said...

widget..;-)

Anonymous said...

i love these two kiddo!