Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thirty01





















































































31
Alhamdulillah
Terima kasih Allah beri aku peluang bernafas lagi.
Thank you to each and everyone who wished me on my birthday
yang call, sms, whatsapp, tweet,  ig
Rasa macam sangat dihargai
one simple gesture can make one person feel overjoyed, on top of the world
I feel important
I feel blessed
I feel loved
Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?
Semoga aku berjumpa dengan Thirty02.

MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Coldplay - Till Kingdom Come



3 comments:

LisaLisut said...

so sweet!!!! wish dr ur husband. dua kali wish tuuu hehehehe

Rai said...

Happy birthday Pet~ semoga panjang umur murah rezeki.

Hazz said...

Sweetnya Zul!! Terasa keromantikan-nya di situ. hehehe. Happy Birthday again beb. May all your wishes comes true! ;)