Friday, September 09, 2011

Stress




10 days of raya holiday is not enough for me
I want more rest...
Thank God we have another cuti next friday

Do you know that last year I can't fit into that kebaya
tak boleh letak brooch pun...
I'm so freaking happy,
walaupun tak kurus tapi dah boleh muat...
hahahaha

I gotta start walking anytime soon
Hopefully the haze will soon be gone
I really need to walk and enjoy my green time :)

Anywho,
I want to share this video clip
I laughed my ass off when I saw it
My Surfacing, thank you for sharing this
you really made my day.

My view towards Metallica will never be the same again.

stress.....

stresssss....


MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Metallica - Stress (Rhoma Irama)

2 comments:

Zana said...

This is hilarious!

You look gorgeous in that kebaya.

pet09 said...

Thank you Zana :) *blush

This song lingered in my mind for days...Damn it Rhoma Irama...

Stressss