Thursday, September 15, 2011

Skin Deep



Recently my surfacing directed a short film
for Berjaya Youth Short Film Competition 2011
It's his first commercial short film with professional film crew

His big boss is one of the judges for the competition and they have to come up
with a short film as a reference to the participants
My surfacing was given the trust to create a story based on certain theme



So he came up with a few story
and finally he picked this one
and I really love it!

The best part is, I was there during the shooting day
since my afro-samurai cousin is one of the cast :)




Title:
SKIN DEEP


Synopsis:
Appearances can be deceiving. It doesn't matter if you're black,
brown, yellow, white or blue. Follow Andy Lau on his journey
to see beyond and to find the acceptance that was always there.
For we are all the same underneath the color of our skin.

Original idea, script & directed by:
Zulkarnain Azhar

Produced by:
Gayatri Su-Lin Pillai




You can also check out berjaya website if you wanna more about the competition.
Go to
http://www.berjayayouth.com
or
FB Page


You can still submit your entry
Deadline: 29 september 2011.
I want to do so badly,
but I'm too young for this competition...
ngeeee


Anyway, tell me what you think of "SKIN DEEP"
:)

No comments: