Friday, July 08, 2011

Roll With It


Moist Chocolate Cake


For those who has no plan or whatsoever tomorrow
You may want to bake this excellent moist chocolate cake for your loved ones
or even for yourself
I think i rather bake, eat and rest than getting myself into chaotic situation
I just pray no one will get hurt in the Bersih rally

Anywho back to my moist chocolate cake
I copy this recipe from this lovely lady, Marliza Radzi
Thank you for sharing this babe
It is indeed the most easiest and taste so heavenly to me


Follow this step:

Preheat oven for 10min at 170 degree



21/2 cup wheat flour/ tepung gandum (superfine better)
1 cup cocoa powder/ serbuk koko
1 teaspoon baking powder/ serbuk penaik
2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda/ soda bikarbonat
2 1/2 cup castor sugar (I blend the sugar so it's easier to mix)

Mix all this ingredient into one big bowl




Add 2 eggs
(beat the eggs first before you pour into the above mixture)

add 1 cup of nescafe (mix 1 1/2 teaspoon nescafe with warm water)

add a tin of evaporated milk of your choice
(usually susu ideal tapi carnation pun ok)



1 cup of olive oil / corn oil (olive oil the best la)

add 1 teaspoon of salt/ garam

Finally add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence/ esen vanilla





mix everything and stir until it combine well.

Bake 45 min for 180 degree

(butter your pan first and cover with aluminium foil if you wish)




Remove cake from oven and let it cool completely before decorating it.
Actually I love my chocolate cake moist and warm
But it actually taste better if you refrigerate it

Ok that ugly balding it not my fault
Blame it to my aluminium foil

Worry not you can put chocolate topping to cover it up later
ngeee


For Chocolate topping:




I wish i can give you the perfect topping recipe but i haven't found one yet
So I use Hershey's Chocolate Syrup and it taste gooood
I know it's cheating
But what the hell
It's tasty and cheap






Now enjoy it with a cup of earl grey tea...
ahh heavenly.


Happy baking guys err gals!


MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Garbage - Stupid Girl

No comments: