Friday, March 19, 2010

Birthmark


thank you anas for this lovely gift



Tomorrow i will turn 27 years old,
InsyaAllah.
I'm praying to Allah, the Mercyful
to give me a chance to live more
to mend my mistakes
to be there with my family, for a long time hopefully

Today at 26 years 11 months and 27 days
I feel so damn grateful
for my life and it's journey for the past wonderful years
for my lovely parents- umi & ayah
for my incredible siblings- ana, ija, bai, ajin
for my precious love - my surfacing
for my greatest friends - you know who you are

for my job that keeps me paying the bills
for all the people I've known my whole life
and for my car who gave me a lot of trouble
but protect me from the sun and rain

Although tomorrow, it will feel a lot like today
I will still be grateful...
to be able to breathe.



MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Led Zeppelin - Whole lotta love

1 comment:

yaya said...

happy bufday pet!
semoga dpt tukar kereta dan kawin cepat!