Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Faculties of Mind

I have so many things going on that will change our lives forever
I have so many things I look forward to
I will keep my chin up with my head held high
I will not be defeated
I will try and I will do it
I will never stop learning
I will always be searching
I will keep praying
and everything I do, I do it for you my dear son.


























"Hold my head inside your hands,
I need someone who understands.
I need someone, someone who hears,
For you, I've waited all these years.

For you, I'd wait 'til kingdom come.
Until my day, my day is done.
And say you'll come, and set me free,
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me.

In your tears and in your blood,
In your fire and in your flood,
I hear you laugh, I heard you sing,
"I wouldn't change a single thing."


No comments: