Monday, February 27, 2012

Two Of Us



We went to our honeymoon at Singapore last week for 3 days.
day 1 for the Judas Priest Epitaph Farewell World Tour with Lamb of God
Day 2 for Universal Studio Singapore
and day 3 simply jalan-jalan

I had to let go the concert ticket once we find out about the pregnancy
so sad...
Thank God dapat jual to Jaie Sil Khannaz
and dapat pulak beli tiket USS from a friend of a friend for only rm300 per pair.
rezeki.

It's my first time going outside Malaysia.
Even though just Singapore, I'm freaking excited about it.




USS totally awesome!
Can't play all the killer rides...
Oh how I wish...
especially when your partner go mad about the transformers 4d ride
and he went twice!

Definitely will go again sometime
will share more pics later.
now I have to face the fact that it's Monday and it's working day.
sigh.



MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
Toto - Georgy Porgy

No comments: