Friday, January 20, 2012

The Book of Love



I got some beautiful photos from my bestfriend, shana.
Photos captured probono by her husband, Muizz.
I'm all smiling when she shared the pics via YM
It remind me of my Nikah day
the akad moment especially

I always thought my mom was very relax compare to my father
because she's not crying at all and constantly worried kenduri food preparation
But I was wrong
Looking at the pic, she got all teary-eyed during the doa
Feels like running home now and hug my mom
I miss her





Like I said, ayah almost made me cry
I put my mind at other place to hold the tears
I'm so grateful, muizz captured this precious moment





Close up shot of exchanging rings
notice his hands look softer than mine...
ngeee




Pics with my girls
oh what will I do without you babes




" I don't want to waste another moment of my life without you in it"





MY INTERMONOLOGUE:
The Swell Season (Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova) - Fallen from the sky

No comments: