Monday, September 12, 2005

What a life



Things getting WEIRDER each day dun u think so?

It's been a while since my last update..
to make story short..
now i'm working with this small advertising company at ampang..
Dah 3 bulan
dah konvo last august..
My work as Project executive keep me busy every single day...
Demand my quality time...
Test me physically and mentally...
But great teamwork,
Crazy officemate..
And a very strict boss ..Ngee

And yeah..been 3 months my zulfly jadi org samarahan.
He further study kat Unimas,Sarawak..
amik cinematography..
We officially PJJ..
ngeee
orang kate banyak dugaan..
Alhamdulillah we are still what we are..
Whatever it is..intention is important.
Niat yang baik..membuahkan hasil yang baik juga.

...I miss him badly right now...

*If I could save Time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day'
Til Eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you


*Jim Croce - Time in a bottle

No comments: